Sunday, 12 September 2010

Flea Market Finds..

My goodness, is it Sunday again already! Isn't September just flying by before our eyes. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday full of lovely Spring (or Autumn moments) and of course, flea market finds. Pop over here to check out all the lovely finds from last week!

Well it seems my weeks are not slowing down. I'm very much looking forward to the school holidays at the end of this week so I can catch up on some much needed blog reading, writing, creating and op shopping. I have been very lucky this week to have some help with my finds from my gorgeous hubby who finds me the sweetest things. This is my evolving collection of little glass bottles found on his travels.


Aren't they just delightful? I would love to know what they were all used for. Now I'm on the search need a little curiosity cabinet to keep them all in.

So what delights have you found this week? To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

PS. I'd love to know.. What is your favourite album right now?

Happy Sunday!
Much Love
xxx



14 comments:

  1. Lovely old bottles, I aways wonder what was in them and I'm sure they would only use a drop or 2!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoe-hey! wonderful bottles and lovely setting. yes, ofcourse, they will look good in an appropriate cabinet. good luck with the hunting for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got the start of a lovely medicine bottle collection, Sophie..i've found a few along the way too, i LOVE them! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm a bit of laudanum perhaps? I can just picture an old apothecary's shop with those lovely old bottles. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my dad would love your collection of old bottles and you would probably love his! i have started one of my own as well, but so far it only has 2, can't build up these things too quick (unless you have an incredibly massive house). lucky you having a lovely husband to help you out during the busy times. hope those last 5 days of school go quick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is it about old glass? Do you think that the intrigue of what each bottle may have contained is part of the allure? If we knew it was indeed just fish paste the sense of romance might fade just a tad. Much love Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sophie, that is an amazing collection you have there - and a wonderful hubby to find some for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd give the a whirl in the dishwasher. Just be careful if there are any bubbles in the glass first.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely little bottles! Now you need to star looking for the perfect cabinet! ;)
    Have a wonderful week!
    xo,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them...the colors, fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do like a nice old bottle or twelve...!

    Album I am loving atm; Sainthood by Tegan & Sarah... <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmm-hmmmm I can just picture a cute little old cabinet for those...I think I need one too!! We've been roadtripping so there's been a bit of a mix. We did a great mix the other day that included fleet foxes, the shins, Sufjan Stevens and more...nothing very new but the moment was so good! Hooray for holidays - enjoy yours!

    Melania

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're gorgeous, especially imagining the potions they must have held. Hope you find that cabinet soon ;)
    Have a wonderful week Sophie. xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What yummy bottles! ANd what a gem of a man to pick them up for you. Hope your week is full of happy surprises and sunshine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x