Sunday, 5 September 2010

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Sunday! Well the rain has cleared and the sun has come out, perfect for a Flea Market Finds Spring adventure. Hope your weekend has been delightful and filled with vintage goodness. To check out last week's finds pop over here.

My hubby and I took full advantage of the lovely weather this morning and went searching for some sweet flowers to fill the vintage trunk I discovered a few months back.

We found a nice sunny spot in the front yard for the trunk and filled it with gorgeous blossoms. I am just adoring Spring already!

So what delights have you found this week? To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

Have a lovely Sunday!
Much Love
xxx

13 comments:

  1. Hello Sophie...ooh I do love that trunk, such a nifty size too..I seem to have accumulated quite a number of old babies baths for the same purpose. Blue is such a great accent colour in the garden I find. Enjoy your spring flowers : ) Much love Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that trunk Sophie and the flowers in it are a fantastic touch! What a great idea. Will need to keep that in mind next I spy a trunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your trunk is lovely and it will be great to see it full of blooms. Such a pretty blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the trunk too and using it for flowers is just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tin looks pretty ... it'll be gorgeous when it's in full bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE old tin trunks and i LOVE how you've planted yours up..GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the trunk! Was it blue when you found it? I have one exactly the same except that it is brown. Which would mean it's not exactly the same wouldn't it? Oh well, yours looks gorgeous.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely trunk, it'll look glorious as those plants grow and bloom, I love to see things growing in odd containers and pots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea for the trunk. Much nicer than just stacking them around the place...as I do ( :

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely trunk. Lovely idea. Wonder if it came over on a ship like others I've seen. Is there a label? Half the fun of thrifty discoveries is imagining their origins.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I wondered if it would be ok to have your fleamarketfinds button on my blog? And how do I link it? I see it has been done, but am a newby at this! It's such a great idea... must photograph for this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great trunk Sophie, I picked one up the week before and played along...
    I like how you've used yours. Very sweet. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x