Sunday, 29 August 2010

Flea Market Finds..

Oh how I have missed Flea Market Finds! At last, after a little week of relaxation and a massive few months, my life is slowly getting back to normal and so is my little blog. It has been so lovely to catch up on everyone's lives, I feel like I've missed so much whilst I've been away. Can't wait to see all the wonderful flea market finds you have discovered too!

It was so delightful to spend yesterday morning, once again meandering through op shops searching for some lovely finds. Although my favourite 'good room' at the tip shop is closed for renovations at the moments, I did find a few cute bits amongst the broken crockery and old LPs.

I picked up a pretty little teacup, a few saucers and a very sweet kitten print..

So what delights have you found is the last few weeks? To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Feel free to add your links from the past few weeks so I can catch up on all your finds. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

Happy Sunday!
Stay tuned for some new features on my blog as well as a few surprises too!
Much Love
xxx


22 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're 'back' to your lovely blog, hoping your Greece event was a huge success! I'm loving your new tea cup, and will be on the hunt for tea cups too having seen 'teacup succulents' on epherielldesigns - love it...http://epherielldesigns.com/teacup-succulents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Sophie - hope you have recovered from the business of productions! And that Grease was a huge success! My finds are from a few weeks ago, as I haven't had time to visit the oppy recently:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Sophie! So glad I've discovered it. A lady after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and what a delightful little display you made of it! welcome back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've missed you. Looking forward to seeing what's coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo missed you Sophie and hope Grease was a raging success ;)
    Loving the thought of something new coming, count me in please♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love your beautiful photos of your finds - just lovely! Lovely to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops my bad spelling - hoping Grease was a huge success!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous teacup! so good to have you back, hope grease was a fabulous success! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. glad to have you back as well! hope the production went just as well as it should have done after all the effort you put in to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous teacup. Hope you are rested after your big month. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  12. My first entry to your linky! I'm a newbie to this kind of hunting and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay Soph! So lovely to have you back!! Your whirlwind month must have been amazing but I bet your Sunday was just bliss! Enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your meanderings once more..I guess "they" will always be there waiting for our return through all the times of life : ) Much love Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. See- we DID miss you. Hope Grease was a thrill and a success and I know you can not wait to do it all again.
    I recently found a similar kitten and butterfly print, although in very different form. I will share soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Reading blogs from the other side of the world is sometimes a bit disconcerting, as when you are looking forward to spring and we're coming up on fall!

    I took the liberty of entering my general blog address as the link this time since it's the first time I've participated. You may catch up to your heart's content on my thrifty finds!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome back! I missed you so much!
    Beautiful finds! ;)
    xo,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty teacup - they're hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, we all missed you. Glad to have you back in the land of flea market finds. Your china finds are just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hola Sophie, I have just discovered your lovely blog and have loved it!!!
    Was enjoying visiting the group of fleamarket finds and thought that I could join in too because my post of today is just about findings. I will go now to visit again all the ladies and leave messages to them.
    greetings from Chile,
    maria cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x