Sunday, 1 August 2010

Flea Market Finds..

What a Sunday! With Grease less than three weeks away my Sundays are all about the production right now. Today was our first full run through of the show it is was just fabulous to see everything all finally coming together. Sadly in the way of flea market finds my adventures have been minimal, however I did get to explore the local musical society's costume department yesterday and fell madly in love with all their amazing dresses and hats. To see all the lovely finds from last week pop over here.

So if I did have a little more time this weekend for a second hand search I would have made my way straight to the gorgeous new Rose Harvest store just open in the mall.

image via Rose Harvest

The gorgeous new shop is filled with so many beautiful and inspiring pieces, I just can't wait to get a free moment to go exploring.

So what delights have you found this week? To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link (not just your blog link) in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

Happy Sunday!
Much Love
xxx

17 comments:

  1. I wish I could watch your musical - I love Grease! One cute find and one great hand-me-down this week for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your show!

    I love the green cupboard in the picture- quirky storage is something I really need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats come up quick - not long to go now till opening night!

    That shop looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to still be here Sophie I'm sure that we will all understand if you do disappear for a week or two..all the best for the show...or should that be "break a leg"? The vintage finds & flea markets will still be here waiting when you manage to surface. Love Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a busy amazing and enjoyable time your having in the lead up to Grease!! The sound of that new little shop sounds divine too! Have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you all the best with the musical.

    LOVE the green cabinet in the your post pic... look like a great shop.

    Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting. we know how much time we take up in your busy life and do appreciate you.
    Be sure to share pictures with us of all the Grease fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love musical and gorgeous vintage. Hope you have a nice weekend.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the look of the goodies in that shop especially the green cabinet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shop ... plus I always leave here with Grease tune running through my head ;-)
    Hope your week is wonderful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Best of luck with the show. I know how much work you have put into it and hope it all goes well.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. good luck for the show you'll rock it no doubt!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with the show, I know how busy you must be.
    I was in Mildura during the last holidays and was hoping Rose Harvest would be open but it wasn't meant to be........ Next time! I did get to peek in the window and even then it was looking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Rose Harvest looks like an amazing shop. Hopefully I might be able to take a look when I am down in Melbourne at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet you'll find something lovely once you get a chance to check out Rose Harvest. Still eagerly anticpating your Grease photos! :) Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, this is fun! And great to get a view on vintage from Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x