Wednesday, 21 July 2010

What a week!

Wow it has been over a week since my last post! I feel a little bit like I have fallen off the face of the blogging world. But never fear, I am still around, it has just been one GIANT week!
In the last seven days I:

Turned 26!
Had an amazing birthday with many surprises including,
An amazing visit from my beautiful mum and sister
and meeting the lovely Ash Grunwald!
And to top it off I had my first solo exhibition 'To Autumn' as part of Poetic Licence at the wonderful Mildura Writers' Festival

My exhibition - 'To Autumn'

To top it all off we are officially one month out from the opening night of Grease. It is all so exciting and yes, very chaotic too! So over the next few weeks my posts will be a little sporadic but I do hope you will continue with me on my crazy journey. I do apologise for the lack of Flea Market Finds last Sunday, but it will be back this week and I can't wait to see all your finds!

In the mean time, I hope you are having a beautiful and creative week!
Much Love
xxx

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your birthday and your exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to you!
    It sounds like you had a great one. I hope you have a great year ahead too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and Happy birthday! What a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. phew what a relief, i was worried you may have taken ill!

    What a fab week you've had Sophie..many happy returns & congrats on your solo exhibition! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello again.
    crazy, lovely week you seem to have had. happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've missed your regular blogging.....but totally understand how life can get in the way. Well, I shouldn't really say get in the way, as some things are just more important sometimes. Hope you had a lovely birthday. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I LOVE Grease! Can't wait to hear how that goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your exhibit and Happy Birthday! I hope you have continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday!! Glad you had a good week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday and congrats on the exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to you and what a wonderful, exciting week you've had. Congrats on the photo exhibition - I hope it all went really well for you. You look very happy in the photo so I hope that's a great sign of great interest in your work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh happy birthday - July babies are special indeed (i just turned 29!!) - it has been a busy time with you but you seem to be enjoying everything life throws your way! Have a blast with Grease!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday
    And congratulations on the exhibition!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x