Thursday, 10 June 2010

My Creative Space..

So my creative space is a little different this week and delightfully so, thanks to Susannah and this fabulous Unravelling course I am doing. This week is about the everyday moment, the really everyday ones, making a cup of tea, grocery shopping, even doing the washing. So today, with my phone as my camera, I went about capturing my everyday.

My little experiment.. 6:00pm feeding the cat.

The whole documenting experience has been so interesting, especially using a phone as a camera. I'm enjoying it so much, I have a feeling this might become a regular process. The everyday really is quite beautiful.

For many more lovely creative spaces, pop over and see the queen of creative Kirsty.

I hope you are having a fabulous and creative Thursday!
Much Love
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Three cheers to the everyday! It is amazing how lovely the seemingly mundane can be when you zoom in on it. Sounds like a wonderful course. Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like an interesting project ... too much to explore and too little time.
    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun project. It would be a great way to appreciate the normal everyday things we do all day by making you aware of what you do in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's waht I love about blogging -the way it leads to mindfulness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The everyday is where it's at! I spent yesterday looking at even the most mundane through the lens of love. It really opened my eyes to how blessed I truly am.
    Looking forward to seeing more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x