Saturday, 5 June 2010

It's Saturday..

Why don't you..

Beautiful image via Pia Jane Bijkerk

Find a beautiful sunny spot to nestle in, with a lovely pot of tea and spend the afternoon with your journal.

So I'm back after a few wonderful days away in the wilderness and I'm preparing myself for a few very busy weeks ahead of marking and report writing and counting down the days until the next holidays, when I can take a breath and spend some time just being me. I will certainly being spending a little time with my journal this afternoon, dreaming up ideas and exciting plans for my two weeks off.

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Much Love
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Saturday also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is 'the wilderness'? Hope you had fun. I have never tried journaling, but I guess blogging is a form of journaling,right? Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, that's exactly my plan for this Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a great time, relaxing....loved the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like an idylic way to spend saturday afternoon.... enjoy :)

    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. bliss!!! Well its all house renovations here...not much journalling I'm afraid but tomorrow its in my plans!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x