Sunday, 27 June 2010

Flea Market Finds..


Happy Flea Market Finds! Sorry I'm a little bit late today, its been a very big week and was topped off last night when I got to meet and photograph The Butterfly Effect live on stage which was very exciting indeed. So needless to say it has been a quiet day around my house today. But never the less, I have a few finds to share with you and I do hope you have had a fabulous week and have discovered a few wonderful finds yourself. To check out all the lovely finds from last week, just pop over here.

Yesterday I had a lovely time pottering around Rose Harvest and found two delightful little treasures to add to my collection.

A lovely little 1940's Sadler milk jug to match my teapot and the sweetest green typewriter ribbon tin to add to my collection.

So what delights have you found this week? To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link (not just your blog link) in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

Hope you are having a lovely Sunday!
Much Love
xxx

18 comments:

  1. Oh that little milk jug is so pretty! Your finds are following a pink theme like mine this week. Thanks again for hosting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that milk jug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sophie!
    That jug is too cute - you always come up with gorgeousness!
    I'm waiting to find some more gems, its going to happen soon!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous little jug and loving the tin, how cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that milk jug is simply gorgeous!!! I enjoy looking through the flea market finds featured on this blog and am constantly amazed at some of the gems that people find. I hope to be able to participate from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your milk just was made for your teapot!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful jug. I love old china that has the fine gold trim. Have a lovely week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohh i love it. anything pink and i'm usually in love : ) but that little jug is extra gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pitcher, filled with flowers...bliss

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the little old tin, and lovely composition anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful picture and beautiful objects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely finds - I love tiny, old tins and the pink and gold is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had a successful week in the way of finding some flea goodness! I went on an op shop tour!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That jug is gorgeous!!! What a wonderful find. Hope your week is a little more calming and filled with magical thrifty finds. Hope all is wonderful in your world :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. the creamer is beautiful. May it enjoy lots of tea parties.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the milk jug, so elegant.
    I haven't played along for ages, I do love to see everyones treasures though.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love finding new places to share my treasured finds. Thanks for hosting this.

    http://dogsmom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x