Sunday, 20 June 2010

Flea Market Finds..

How that week has flown by! Here we are again, on a lovely and slightly overcast day for Flea Market Finds. Have you made any great discoveries this week? Found a fabulous little op shop up the road perhaps? For all the lovely finds from last week pop over here..

So this week my find happening purely by coincidence when my fabulous friend (and director of Grease) and I were out searching for prom dresses for Grease, she pointed out this gorgeous turquoise coat. And well I kinda fell in love..

A lovely vintage coat for $6, certainly made my day!

Although I'm still trying to find 1950's style prom dress, I know have a pretty coat to keep me warm whilst I search. Oh and ff you happen to see any 'Grease' style dresses on your travels, I'd love to hear from you!

So what delights have you found this week? To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link (not just your blog link) in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

Happy Sunday
Much Love
xxx




24 comments:

  1. such a beautiful coat - enjoy staying warm and stylish while dress hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a superb coat!
    Brilliant find and a great price too!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a gorgeous coat, what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie, you've scored a winner with that sweet little 60s coat :)
    with your good fortune i'm sure you'll find a 50s prom dress in no time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very chi chi and a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  6. $6?!

    Makes an already adorable coat simply fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I reallllly love this coat. If you change your mind-I'll buy it from you :)
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colour of your coat, what a great find! Hope you have a great week Sophie xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a beautiful colour and style ... i wouldn't have been able to resist at twice the price! LOL
    PS i've got so many compliments on the brooch you made for me ... people are totally intrigued by it.
    My Flea Market Find

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really loving that bluey/teale colour at the moment. What an absolute treasure for only $6. Good luck with your prom dress hunting. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is a coat made in heaven, to shine in like a star... it is the purest blue.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE it!! and what a great price tag to go along with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love vintage coats. I've never been as lucky as you to find such a beautiful one at such a steal! Lucky you. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that is such a great find for $6 and it is in such great condition.

    ReplyDelete
  15. $6 is a steal for such a gorgeous winter coat. You'll be warm and oh so fashionable with that beautiful purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that's a gorgeous timeless fashion find plus the shade of blue is beautiful. Thanks so Sophie much for hosting this every week - loving peeking at the finds. Have a wonderful week. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cut and beautiful colour. Great spotting. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I once had a coat like that, navy with large white stitching. I do wonder whatever became of it. Hopefully it found a lovely home like this little darling has.
    I am off on an oppying trip tomorrow, will keep my eyes out for Grease style dresses.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a find - well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. that is a perfectly coloured jacket for a cool winter's day - nice find :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That coat is blooming gorgeous.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely coat,
    Have wonderful time away
    Melissa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x