Sunday, 13 June 2010

Flea Market Finds..

Happy Sunday! I hope your are enjoying this beautiful Sunday and have had many flea market adventures this week. Thanks so much for playing along last week, to check out all the loveliness, just pop over here.

My week has been very hectic so sadly I didn't get a chance to go op shopping. But never fear, today I thought I'd show you one of my favourite ever flea market finds.

I found these very sweet heels at an op shop on the Gold Coast a few years ago and just fell in love. Not often you can find purple heels with lightning bolts on them in a Lifeline store. Was indeed my lucky day!

So what delights have you found this week? To play along just leave a comment and add your flea market blog post link (not just your blog link) in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And please feel free to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr pool too.

Happy Sunday!
Much Love
xxx


16 comments:

  1. oh they look nice! Not too high and comfy! hope all the greece practices are going well! and when the holidays roll round you will have plenty of time to hit the Ops! :) have a lovely Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, they are pretty cool!
    Very 80's?

    Have a great sunday Sophie!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why these would be a favourite. What a great find! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! I am totally jealous. They don't make shoes like that any more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love finding shoes ... I've found a few just recently including a new pair this weekend.
    My Flea Market Find

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't they great! Bet they get a lot of wear...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very 80's chic. Going to check out everybody else's now. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh, those are great shoes!
    I would love to join this Flea Market Finds linky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely shoes, do the lightning bolts make you walk faster??!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are definately super fun shoes!!

    todays the last day for my giveaway if you get a chance to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a find, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes, what a fabulous find.
    Have a great week. Love your blog!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice blog! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its great informative and useful tips..thanks a lot..keeps going on…… I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x