Sunday, 2 May 2010

Flea Market Finds..

Good morning! I hope you are having a delightful weekend, perhaps you have even found some fabulous finds along your travels. Sorry I didn't get a chance to pop around and see everyone last week, but never fear, I'm slowly making my way through of second hand lovelies and my how well you have done. I must say I am very partial to Betty Jo's gorgeous Junior Handicraft Outfit, what fun! To check out everyone's finds from last week just pop over here.

So yesterday I had a fabulous morning scouring all the little op shops around town that I don't usually get to. And I was very pleasantly surprised with the delights I found.

My St. Vinnies finds.. these delightful Mary Janes have never been worn! I think they were at St. Vinnies because they are two slightly different shades, but for $5 I don't really mind at all! I also found this sweet little case to match. I originally thought of using it for storage but it makes a very sweet handbag!

So what have you found this week? To play along just leave a comment and put your flea market blog post link (not just your blog link) in the Linky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! And don't forget to upload your fabulous finds to the Flea Market Finds flickr page too.

Happy Sunday!
Much Love
xxx

36 comments:

  1. Just make sure that one foot is always in the shade and you won't go wrong! xxNick

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heels and the bag are awesome! You know, if you put some dubbin on the lighter one it should then be the same colour and the darker one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeekkk!!! wow Ms Sophie, absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes remind me a bit of my previous flea market find pair- http://linoforest.blogspot.com/2010/02/eye-spy.html
    Yours look lke they would need to find some tiny feet to fit in them.....nice score!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes, I think the two different shades makes them even more special. Loving that case too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. how divine are those mary janes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sophie, what amazing finds and they look so perfect together, lucky you! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Mary Jane's! Lovely work, have a great long weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are beuatiful shoes & I love that little case, my mum used to have something very similar in pale blue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I love the shoes! They look in perfect condition! Another great find to add to your list! Happy Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. i absolutely love the bag... please use it out and about...

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes sophie - use the case as a handbag! It is truely divine. Great finds as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such lovely shoes...and with that bag...c'est parfait!! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do like those shoes. Luck you to find great shoes that actually fit you. The bag is just right with them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooo......... another pair of gorgeous shoes ;) think the next find will be a shoe cupboard.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great bargain if that is your thing! Mine is junk!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my your shoes mmmm love em :))))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous shoes - great find.

    ReplyDelete
  19. whoops forgot to add my link!
    http://missmuggins.blogspot.com/2010/05/flea-market-finds.html
    Finally playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, they are such a perfect match! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Definitely use the case as a handbag, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your shoes and bag go together so well - lovely to get a new pair of shoes for that price!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOWEE! Those shoes are amazing and the case is a perfect match! Now you just need the occasion to frock up amd show them off. Excellent finds.

    ReplyDelete
  24. They make a beautiful picture together, great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I looove both of thost finds!
    That is amazing that they haven't been worn at all - the colour difference must be very slight!
    And the cosmetic bag would be great as a handbag!x

    ReplyDelete
  26. your finds are amazing this week ... that leather case. wow.

    My Flea Market Find

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x