Sunday, 21 March 2010

Flea Market Finds..

Well how quickly did last week go by! Here we are again.. I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend full of fabulous finds. How wonderful were everyone's find last week. Some of my favourites included, some fabulous doilies, gorgeous suitcase, amazing cabinet and a wonderful stash of goodness!

This week I was delighted to find a very sweet little typewriter to add to my collection. I've been searching for a blue typewriter for years and I was so delighted when I found this little one hiding at Sweet Lily yesterday.

My very sweet little Brother typewriter.. I also found another very cute Box Brownie to add to my collection. It is in fabulous condition and came complete with a sweet leather case.

So what have you found this week? Can't wait to see!
To play along just leave a comment and put your flea market blog post link (not just your blog link) in the MckLinky below so we can all check out your goodies. Remember you can play any time during the week! I'd also love to see some of your old finds or precious keepsakes.

Much Love and Happy Hunting
xxx


20 comments:

  1. A typewriter and a box brownie? You are on a roll and like Selina have all the luck with your chosen collectibles! The blue is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! How do you manage to find so many typewriters and box brownies?! Obviously I need to head to Victoria for a little secondhand shopping spree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blue typewriter - what will you write?
    P.S. I just realised that I didn't link to the actual post - sorry - will not do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore box brownies. They bring back memories of when I was a little tacker. Do they work? Can you still use them?
    I was lucky enough to find an Olivetti Lettera 32 recently. There is something magical about typewriters. It is blue as well. http://collectingfeathers.blogspot.com/2010/02/no-mind-of-my-own.html
    I wonder why they started making typewriters blue? xxNick

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous typewriter! I love this theme:) I've got some finds from my trip to Tasmania last year. I see if i can find them.... Happy weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that looks the typewriter i had as a teenager ... a sweet blue portable with a blue case. my mother parted with when she moved into her retirement village, and i wish i'd grabbed it when she was packing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my book, you can't go wrong with anything in powder blue and that typewriter is a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah ha! Finally able to join in :) Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh just plain brilliant typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh! I've been looking out for one of those for ages! And the colour is perfect! Great finds again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love that typewriter! The colour is gorgeous, what a fantastic thing to collect...I don't know what it is about typewriters...maybe the clicky sound they make, the look, the memories of school typing class, I don't know but I love them! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My mum used to have a typewriter just like that one when I was a kiddie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gee wiz, Sophie you certainly know how to pick em..FAB finds indeed! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the typewriter, it's so perfect, why is it that they are so appealing? I wonder what stories it has to tell...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sophie do you live in a magical land because everything you find is absolutely dreamy.

    have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a stunning old typewriter. I would love to love to know where you get your beautiful finds from :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. blue is good, you can't have too many blue typewriters :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry, I meant to post my blog, not my shop. Just delete #26. Love you collections...especially the typewriters. This blue one is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. don't you just love typewriters!!! I picked one up a few weeks ago ..so happy. Here's my blog post link http://designsbyrondelle.blogspot.com/2010/04/sunday-flea-market-finds.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x