Monday, 11 January 2010

A Writer's Desk...

My writing desk is finally all unpacked and enjoying its new home by a delightful little window. The perfect spot to enjoy the morning sunshine. I just love my new writing spot and am especially excited I found the perfect place to put my Eiffel Tower print, which is actually a fabulous piece of Cavallini and Co. wrapping paper.

Hope you enjoy a lovely start to the week. I'm off to finish making the house look lovely for my favourite guests (my parents) who are arriving this afternoon.

PS. If you haven't already, be sure to enter my summer giveaway for your chance to win a one of kind brooch. Just pop over here and leave me a comment.

Much Love
xxx

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely little nook! I'd love somewhere like that to get lost in. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful piece of furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely spot....i hope your mum & dad arrive safely & they have a lovely visit

    sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a very inspiring space. I do wish a very creative year to you, in this fabulous new corner! A room of your own, a cup of tea, ink and paper...the writers paradise!

    If you would like to visit me, please come to:
    www.theroofcat.blogspot.com or
    www.catpensandneedles.blogspot.com

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so lovely. I have been dreaming of finding one of these for our place (ha, ok for me) for awhile now. Lucky you!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my post, and for featuring me on your blog! I can't remember exactly where, but I remember having seen your wee brooches somewhere before. They're so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh look at that!! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this little corner of inspiration! I really wish I had a place like this x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful space, to write beautiful words in.

    Thanks for you lovely comment on my blog.

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x