Saturday, 23 January 2010

Saturday Shopping List..


1. Mini Fabric Bunting, Over the Rainbow by knottednest
2. Upside Down - Original Art Painting by kipi
3. audrey... crochet 'granny' cushion cover by EmmaLamb
4. magic and balloons 8x10 fine art print by alicebgardens

Begin your weekend with a delightful rainbow of colours.

Check out all the other lovely shopping lists at fancypicnic.

I'm off to a Hens party lunch today and we have been asked to wear bright colours. However, it seems after inspecting my wardrobe I have a real lack of colour in the clothing department. So these delightful items are my inspiration as I race around this morning trying to find something to wear.

What are your plans for the weekend? If your out and about, perhaps you might like to check out some lovely second hand delights and play along with Flea Market Finds tomorrow. Whatever you are up to I hope you have a lovely day.

Much Love
xxx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures full of happy colour. Have a lovely weekend
    Melissa
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kicking back and relaxing with some movies and asian dramas with friends today! Tomorrow, I might go out to the markets.... we'll see... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think I'd find anything colourful in my wardrobe either.

    I realised meme is tomorrow but i have put something on today...will I ever get it right!! i added a note on the bottom.
    I'll pop by again tomorrow Sophie.

    have fun today

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is gorgeous Sophie hope the lunch was fun!! I'm sure it was

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy rainbow collection Sophie, thank you so much for including wee 'audrey' and her lady friends... :)

    have a wonderful weekend,
    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pics - I am just cutting up some bunting now!! (well, the fabric for it)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x