Thursday, 21 January 2010

The Perfect Afternoon Spot..

After posting the perfect Breakfast spot yesterday, I thought it might be nice to share with you, my perfect afternoon spot.

This is my favourite little spot in our lounge room, under the lovely big window that overlooks the front garden. Here sits my favourite leather chair which was my grandfather's. On the chair one of my most precious belongings.. a blanket crocheted by my great-grandmother, Isobel. Right now I'm using my little white chair as a side table until we fix up my Acme sewing cabinet. It is the perfect spot to crochet, sew, read, drink tea and enjoy lovely blogs.

I hope your Thursday has been full of delights..
Much Love
xxx

6 comments:

  1. The chair looks so comfy! How wonderful it would be to curl up in something worn and broken in to while away the afternoon. I love the blanket!

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh I am jealous, looks like a lovely place to be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely spot indeed! I spy some penguin classics too. What have you been reading lately? I can highly recommend 'Brideshead revisited' and I am on the look out now for 'Sophie's choice' as recommended by Kylie. Think a trip to the library is due. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that blanket, beautiful colour combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a very beautiful piece! very special!
    sx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x