Saturday, 30 January 2010

My Place & Yours..Shoes

Shoes, how I them them indeed.. I have vivid memories of sneaking into my mother's cupboard to try on all her lovely shoes. My favourites were a pair of black velvet heels with fabulous little laces down the front. How I wish she had kept them. Here is a small part of my shoe collection, some of my very favourites.


Some new, a few second hand including my lovely vintage brown heels that feature in my little profile image. My search for beautiful red shoes is ongoing and one day I will find the perfect pair of red heels. Top left are my wedding shoes, they are so lovely, but got a little dirty during our wedding photos. I'm thinking of dyeing them black so I can wear them again.

When I sat all my shoes together I noticed how much I love buckles, bows and bling. My Toni Bianco ballet flats complete with sparkly skulls always make me smile. I can't wait until they come back in stock so I can buy them in black too.

So these are my favourite shoes, I can't wait to see yours. Pop over to Punky & Me to join the fun and show off your heels, sandals and ballet flats.

Much Love
xxx

18 comments:

  1. oh my what a lovely assortment!..gotta say those red ones in the middle are pretty cute as are the ones with skulls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red shoes...actually I love any shoes, but red are definitely my favourite.
    You have a lovely assortment, the red ruffly ones are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love red shoes too - they just brighten up any outfit. I love how you keep them in an old case. I haven't got much room in my bedroom to store my shoes but you have given me a great idea :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not into shoes much, but those red ruffled ones are seriously spectacular! ... as is the case hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are some spectacular shoes! I love the styling too with the beautiful case :) I've often admired the brown shoes in your profile pic, now I can admire lots of your gorgeous shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey - your red shoes with the ruffle things I have in brown and black. Now I want red...is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I love shoes. Although my feet are too swollen for them right now – I tried to put on a pair of ballet's the other day to no avail! Your collection is lovely, I love that they live in a vintage suitcase, what a nice home for them all.

    Hope you're having a delicious weekend. Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some very pretty shoes! I fancy the red ones, I have a great pair of red Camper shoes that I found in an op shop. They are my super favourites. Nice case xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely, lovely shoes! and even lovelier is their home :)
    i like the red ruffle ones aswell ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. your storage is adorable! vintage luggage is so classy. and i do love a good pair of warm brown shoes, so bravo on those double-strap numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just love your shoe collection such treasures in your vintage suitcase, gorgeous pretty things at yours. I also have been wondering about the whole wedding shoe - to dye or not to dye.....I'm leaning towards not!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS!!!

    I too love red shoes, but my faves from your pics have to be your lovely brown heels & those skull ballet flats - eek!!!

    Cute skulls are my favourite & my best & I'm jealous as hell right now!

    Thanks for playing along again, this week has been great fun so far!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooohhh... a lovely collection! Love the red shoes too! I'm still searching for the ultimate pair of red heels.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you've got Dorothy shoes too! cool!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Buckles and bows are very needed on a shoe I feel - you have a lovely assortment.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There are some real beauties in that collection.

    ReplyDelete
  17. great collection. especially like the T>B> skull flats. great for intrenational talk like a pirate day

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute shoes, especially the red ones, I do love red shoes, and those brown ones are lovely too in your profile pic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x