Sunday, 6 December 2009

Thank you...

I would just like to thank everyone so much for your amazing support, comments and emails over the last week. I have been overwhelmed by your beautiful messages and each one has truly touched my heart. I feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful community.


I am back home now after spending a week in Queensland with my family celebrating the incredible life of my grandfather. This week has really made me appreciate the important things in life, to share and love in each moment with family and friends and to truly live life with passion and joy.

It has been delightful to catch up on everyone's blogs and enjoy all the Christmas festivities and touches of glee. It is all so inspiring and I just can't wait to finish up work for the year, move into my lovely little cottage (which is only two weeks away!) and decorate our little world ready for Christmas.

As I will be packing up my studio in preparation for the move, I will be reopening my Etsy shop up today until the 14th of December for custom orders only. So if you would like a Christmas brooch for yourself or something special as a gift, please send conversation via Etsy or email me asap.

Wishing you a wonderful Sunday, I hope you day is filled with love and family. I'm off to enjoy a little more blog inspiration before I begin an afternoon of organising and packing. The only question is now.. which room to start on first?

Image from weheartit

Much Love
xxx



1 comment:

  1. So glad that you are back on deck....It sounds like you had a nice week in Queensland...apart from the obvious, but a celebration of life. I hope your move goes well...I will be feeling your pain the same way.

    Talk soon
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x