Wednesday, 9 December 2009

The festivities begin...

It is so delightful that when the calendar flicks over to December and within moments everyone is in the Christmas spirit. After spending the last two days at the VATE state conference, surrounding by amazing and inspiring people and so many fabulous books, I arrived back at work today and felt like I has stepped into the North Pole. Everywhere I turned there were decorations, silly Santa hats and Kris Kringle gift giving.

As I walked to my office I was surprised and delighted receive a beautiful little gingerbread house from one of my students. I'd just love to live inside this little house, complete with icing sugar snow.

My delightful gingerbread house.. almost too cute to eat!

With all this Christmas spirit about, I'm very excited about getting back into my studio and making some lovely custom brooches just in time for Christmas. The always lovely Linda from Two Pink Possums has order the sweetest little Christmas brooches which I'm just finishing at the moment, such a cute idea.

HoHoHo and Ba Humbug custom Christmas brooches..

And remember my shop will only be open until Monday the 14th so if you would like to purchase a custom brooch for yourself or someone special for Christmas, make sure you get in quick. I'm offering a very special Christmas treat of three 'I heart' brooches for $30, so you can let your imagination run wild.

I hope your Holiday festivities are getting into full swing. For some fabulous eco friendly decorating tips, check out Dottie Angel and her amazing Christmas Tree.

Much Love
xxx




2 comments:

  1. Sophie I accidently just deleted my comment....oooops I said, they are absolutely PERFECT I love them thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God I want to eat that house so effin much...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x