Thursday, 8 October 2009

My Creative Space..

I feel like it has been so long since I have posted and it is so lovely to be back. I'm finally home after a lovely holiday in Brisbane full of fabulous shopping, dress ups and having a wonderful time with family and friends. Now the countdown is on for Term 4 and it's all very exciting, with my year 12s about to do their end of year exams, we are already on the countdown until Christmas holidays and I'm really excited about my upcoming first year Etsy Anniversary and new collections for Spring and Summer. So my creative space this week is all about inspiration, bits and pieces I found whilst in Brisbane and my delightful new friend.


My desk is full of Spring inspiration today, pages from Country Style magazine, fresh flowers from my garden, pages from Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree and a gorgeous fairy adorned singlet by Pani.

Beautiful Roses and Irises I found growing wildly in my garden when I got back. I just love having gorgeous flowers blossoming just outside my window.

I just love this sweet little notebook I found at Smiggle. Perfect for keeping all of my daily adventures in.

And another lovely purchase from the fabulous Retro Metro in Paddington, a delightful spring dress, original 1970's.

And last but by no means least my beautiful and favourite new friend..

Olive..
We got Olive yesterday afternoon and she is just the sweetest, most affectionate little thing. She has already found the perfect spot to chill out on the bookshelf and will find a lap to snuggle into whenever she can. Too cute!

Wishing you a wonderful Thursday, its so lovely to be back and I can't wait to join in the rest of Blogtoberfest. Right now, I'm off to cuddle up on the couch and watch the new episode of Glee.

Much love
xxx




16 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! :)
    Olive is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TALK ABOUT A CREATIVE SPACE! Can I come and play. I'd just sit with a puss on my lap and my nose in The Faraway Tree...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Your creative space is a sensory overload. So much sweet beauty and cuteness to see and smell (and pat)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Olive is one wonderful bundle of divine cuteness! I want her! So lucky! :) Glad you enjoyed your trip and nice to have you back xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to come and live with you! I love your space and the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are so pretty, and Olive is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving space and Olive is just gorgeous :) K

    ReplyDelete
  8. a very cute kitty!
    looks like you had some fun shopping and lots to work on :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a marvelous space! I'm so happy to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, I was reading your blog and I got to the bit about your new friend and before scrolling down I thought, I know who she's talking about, that new kitten that a certain clm student of mine has mentioned! hope you have a smooth ride to the chrissie hols :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the blog! such great photos :)
    if you have time would you look at mine?
    http://shelovesvelvet.blogspot.com/
    thanks and keep it up!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is great you read Enid Blyton's Faraway Tree. Very few books have been written on this great children's writer. I am taking this opportunity to mention my new book on Enid Blyton titled, The Famous Five:A Personal Anecdotage (www.bbotw.com).

    Stephen Isabirye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x