Sunday, 2 August 2009

Day Two- My Spring Dandelion

I woke up this morning to clear skies and a glow of beautiful warm sunshine engulfing the backyard. And for the first time I felt that I might just be seeing the end of winter. As I sat at my computer desk and stared out the window I noticed a single dandelion basking in the sun, my first delightful little sign of Spring.

'My Spring Dandelion'

Join this lovely month of photo adventures over at The Byron Life, it is a beautiful opportunity to capture moments that might otherwise pass you by.

Much love
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Magic. I can almost see the fairies dancing around it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks for featuring my blog! Isn't it wonderful to see the first signs of spring? Even here in chilly Daylesford I can see bud forming on the blossom trees! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x