Saturday, 1 August 2009

A photo a day in August - Day One

I just couldn't resist helping the lovely Megan from The Byron Life celebrate her new camera and just had to join her creative adventures of A photo a day in August.

I just love searching for beautiful little bits and pieces in life to photograph and have decided to concentrate my month of photographs 'tiny beauty'. My first photo is of my favourite little blueberry bush which flowering beautifully after all the frost we have had the last few weeks.

'Blueberry flowers'

If your camera has been collecting a little dust why not pop over to and see Megan at The Byron Life and sign up for a delightful and inspiring month of photography.


Much love and tiny beauty
xxx




5 comments:

  1. so pretty such a gorgeous bloom and unusual

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful, delicate image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little flowers are exquisite! I noticed beautiful tiny white flowers on our string bean vines yesterday. There is such beauty in the tiniest of things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorrrrrrr-geous! amazing how romantic a flower can be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x