Thursday, 20 August 2009

My Creative Space..

Welcome to my creative space...

Come in and make yourself at home. Would you like a cup of tea?

My Creative Space - my studio, all lovely and tidy.

What a big week it has been, its only Thursday. Had a lovely day watching two fabulous plays from the wonderful Complete Works Theatre Company and then spent the afternoon, being entertained by dancing toasters and fairytale characters. You see, I am currently preparing two teams for this years Tournament of Minds competition which is to be held in Bendigo this Saturday. So, many lunch time and after school rehearsals taking place, last minute script changes and lots of laughter.

Head over to the wonderful Kirsty to join in the Creative Space fun and make sure you pop over to Megan's a check out all the beautiful photos in August.

Wishing you a lovely and theatre inspired Thursday
Much Love
xxx


9 comments:

  1. your studio looks great :D nice and organized

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love seeing people's personal spaces - very pretty little room xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room looks lovely and you do also Sophie! Wow, it's so organized looking! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your space is so lovely!!! I can't wait for the day I can set up a little room that is just as gorgeous. Right now I work in kind of a mess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo Sophie! You have a great space to work in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your space is so beautiful, thanks for letting us peek in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the light..Beautiful space!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x