Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Into the wilderness...

Tonight I'm packing my back pack and I'm off on a little journey for a few days. This time last year I set off on my first Outdoor Ed Expedition with work and just had a wonderful time. I just had to put my hand up again this year for the two day trip that sees our little group walk 15kms, camp the night and then spend the following day canoeing down the Murray River. I'm really looking forward to wandering through the wilderness and enjoying the beauty of the river, although I wish my camping set up looked a little more like this.

image from weheartit

Wishing you a delightful midweek, see you on Friday!

Much love and adventures in the wilderness
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ooo sounds fun - I hope the weather picks up for you! Hope we get some photos too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow- that photo is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wilderness treatment center that works with adolescent drug treatment and can refer you to a sober college upon leaving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x