Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Day Twenty-five- My favourite corner..

In a lovely little house, in a tiny little room, second on the right, just as you walk in the door you will find my favourite corner. The first place I search each time I go out to Rose Harvest. Under a beautiful little Singer sewing table packed all in a row, an ever changing collection of books with delightful tales to tell.

'My favourite corner'

I hope you have enjoyed a lovely Tuesday. I'm off to dream about tea parties on the ceiling whist I work on some new pieces for my little Etsy shop.

Much love
xxx



3 comments:

  1. Do you work a Rose Harvest? What a wonderful little shop! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got stuck looking around and I can't leave without saying
    What a lovely delightful blog.
    Best Wishes
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing your new pieces :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x