Monday, 10 August 2009

Day Ten - Traces of my Adventures

When all the fabric has been cut and brooches created, when the photographs have been taken and orders have been posted, these are the traces that are left behind from my adventures... a beautiful trail of fabric scraps, thread, books without spines and a bunch of ever reliable post it notes. I think they should all get together and have a little tea party.

Traces of my Adventures

I hope your Monday has been full of lovely moments. For more photos in August check out The Byron Life. Thank you so much to everyone that has already entered my little giveaway. There is plenty more time to enter, simply go to my giveaway post and tell me your favourite city in the world and why. There have been so many beautiful answers I think I may need to add a few more places to my City Collection.


Much Love and Mondays
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I have so many litte scraps, I can't help but wonder if I can do something with them...HMMM...I'm going to put them away until I figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this photo! Congrats on all your shop's success!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x