Friday, 14 August 2009

Day Fourteen - My kind of Tea Party


Life is simply one tea party after another...


'My kind of Tea Party'

Hooray for fabulous Fridays! I hope yours has been wonderful too. I have certainly enjoyed playing tea parties in my garden and now my lovely hubby and I are off on a little dinner date, very sweet.

More photos can be found at Megan's and remember you only have a few more days to enter my giveaway! I'm so excited about drawing the winners on Sunday.

Much love and mad tea parties
xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love your teapot...so so classy!! I have entered your giveaway but forgot to say that I have also mentioned it on my blog. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magical, colourful, delicious little space.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x