Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Day Four - Alice's Tea Party

On my way home from work this afternoon I found Alice and the Mad Hatter having a little tea party and invited myself to join the fun. We had a lovely afternoon indeed and I wish I would have stayed in Wonderland a little longer but it seems we ran out of sunshine and tea.

'Alice's Tea Party'


I hope you have had a lovely Tuesday, filled with lovely mail and sweet pots of tea. Check out a photo a day for inspiring and beautiful photos and wonderful moments.

Much love and tales from Wonderland
xxx



3 comments:

  1. oh lucky you Sophie going to Wonderful and right at the time for a tea party I am very envious, I do love the cups and tea pot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I recognised this clock ;']

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x