Saturday, 15 August 2009

Day Fifteen - Saturday Roses

What a delightful Spring Saturday! After stopping into the Art Vault to drop some new brooches into the lovely Mia, I picked up a cute little typewriter at a garage sale for $10 and spent a lovely afternoon at a journal making workshop run by the the fabulous Moana. What made my day even more lovely was the beautiful bunch of roses my husband bought me.

'Saturday Roses'

Enjoy your Saturday evening, I'm off to read the new Inside Out and Real Living magazines and catch up on my inspiration journal, bring on the glue and scissors. I will be drawing my giveaway at noon tomorrow (Australian time) for make sure you have entered if you haven't already.

Much love and pretty roses
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Lovely roses, lovely jug/vase, lucky girl! I can't remember the last time someone bought me fresh flowers... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x