Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Day Eleven - Spirit

Well the school sports carnival is over for another year and it was indeed a very colourful day. Decked in my bright yellow faux fur flares and a yellow tutu, I spent the day handing out numbers, dancing, picking up rubbish and running in crazy novelty races. Much fun was had all round.

On my way home I noticed a beautiful little yellow daffodil on the side of the road and thought it was just the sweetest little Spring flower, full of spirit and matched my crazy yellow outfit perfectly.

'Spirit'

For more lovely photos visit Megan for the 'photo a day in August' list. If you haven't already make sure you join my giveaway too! Just comment of my giveaway post from Sunday and you could win one of my new brooches.

Much love and Yellow Tutus
xxx


2 comments:

  1. Yes I love the daffodil. Such a hopeful flower. Along with the daisy as well. Yellow tutu sounds perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo. Daffodils are such happy flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x