Saturday, 20 June 2009

Shopping List Saturday..

My ongoing love for typography and etymology has created the theme for this week's shopping list. Words and I were always meant to be, I think. We met one day perhaps through Beatrix Potter or was it Banjo Patterson and for that day on, we have never been apart. The Ampersand is my very favourite typographic character, its history rich with adventures and tales. The little character that means so very much.






2. FLOCKED Ampersand Cushion by AuntyCookie
3. Ampersand Mini Tags by MaximumMess
4. Epershand Necklace by Isette
5. Petit Coterie Ampersand Burlap Pillow by PetitCoterie

I just adore all these Etsy delights and find myself very much needing each one of these beautiful creations to fill my world with tiny ampersands. Well I have just spent the morning hunting my little town for some lovely new fabrics, so now I'm off to begin creating. I will be back soon with some sneak peaks and a shop update tomorrow.

Take a moment to brew a fresh pot of tea and pop over to the fabulous Fancy Picnic to check out the other amazing Shopping Lists. The perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Much love and typography
xxx




1 comment:

  1. Oh! A fellow Ampersand obsessive!! I love them so much, I'd stencil a whole wall of ampersands in our house if I could get away with it.
    I think I'll be adding that burlap pillow to my list of things-to-obsess-over.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x