Wednesday, 24 June 2009

I really really heart Frankie..

Every second month, during the last week on a Wednesday, I rush out of work early so that I can make it to the newsagent to buy my copy of Frankie Magazine. I have every copy in chronological order in my studio and it has been a constant source of inspiration through my creative process, I'm totally smitten. But today, the last Wednesday of the month was even more exciting than usual and I raced very fast in the middle of work down to the newsagent to buy my copy.. because this month my little brooches are in Frankie!


Click image to enlarge

There is my little 'I heart Mr. Darcy' brooch right next to one of my very favourite artists Catherine Campbell.. I'm just so delighted!!

I've also been asked to make some 'I heart Frankie' brooches for the Frankie girls so that everyone can share in the love. Because really... who doesn't just totally heart Frankie!

I'm off back to the sewing machine, so excited and full of ideas. I will be stocking my Etsy shop again in a few days and Georgie Love will be getting a whole new collection of my brooches next week, so keep an eye out. Back tomorrow with a very busy creative space. Happy Wednesday!

Much love
xxx

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so super exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congrats. What a lovely achievement. So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congrats Sophie! Very exciting. I got back from holidays last week and had your lovely brooch patiently waiting for me amongst the mail. I just loved everything –the packaging, the note, and of course the brooch! Thank you so much for your lovely personal service. Please let me know if you are ever interested at listing them on Udessi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Sophie that is so wonderful to be in Frankie!! woohooo I feel all maternal and proud for you, it's great news, pop over to my place and check out some really cool photos!!!! you will love them and be as excited as I am

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you sweet pea!!!! I can't wait till my Frankie makes it all the way up here in our snail mail!!!!! So much love darling lady! Your so fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww congratulations Sophie! Being a huge magazine addict I don't understand how I've missed this mag but I'm definitely buying it tomorrow! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How exciting! Congratulations and more. But I must ask, 15bucks a piece? What currency does FRANKIE use??

    ReplyDelete
  8. how exciting, congratulations my dear!

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Congratulations! That is truly amazing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I will have to go to the newsagents tomorrow. I love my personalised brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Sophie, I am hunting down my first copy of Frankie and can feel another obsession coming on ! So many bloggers have found their way into current issues of one mag or another lately. It's so exciting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. congrats ... frankie is so rockin

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is fantastic! Congrats! I am not searching high and low for a place in Austin, Texas, USA where I can purchase this magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love frankie too! and so does my daughter - we fight over it when it comes in - of course i get to read it first cause i'm bigger than her - ha ha ha!
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I picked up a copy of Frankie today and there you were. So cool Sophie. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. EEEEEEEEEK! I haven't got the new Frankie yet. I can't believe you're in it!!! That's so great, congratulations! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x