Saturday, 25 April 2009

Shopping List Saturday..

I find myself constantly drawn to the ocean for inspiration, the tales of the high seas, of love and loss and treasures held deep within the grasp of Neptune's raging waves. My shopping list this week draws its inspiration for the beautiful coffee table book The Sea, The Surge & The Seamstress by Sam Lamb. As I dream of a tragic story washed up by the tide, all that is left is a love letter and a string of pearls.








2. Pearl by Amber Alexander
3. Stormy Corsage bracelet by Dinosaurtoes
4. Salty Morning by Ink and Light
5. Blue Midnight Pillow Cover by The Home Centric
6. Ruffled Collar - Rochester by fancypicnic
7. La Boheme necklace in Lapis Blue by FrenchDoor

These divine blue hues all tangle together to create my favourite ocean spray of colour. How gorgeous are the pieces from very talented Etsy artists, I am reminded of mermaids tails, tresures deep and stormy seas.

Take a moment to brew a fresh pot of tea and pop over to the fabulous Fancy Picnic to check out the other amazing Shopping Lists. The perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

As the clouds continue to roll over and the rain settles in I'm delighted to be spending the day watching films and working on new ideas. I will also be updating my Etsy shop a little later today so stay tuned.

Much love and rainy days
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love the corsage bracelet! Beautiful list, I live no where close to an ocean but I still love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and inspiring round up as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely list this week - beautiful book from sam lamb (couldn't resist, had to order one!)

    take care xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x