Friday, 24 April 2009

Friday's new shoes..

It's official, on Fridays I buy new shoes. It appears to be a reoccurring theme throughout my blog and today I have made it new ritual for Fridays. After our usual coffee and walk through the mall, my friend Joelene and I always end up at our favourite shoe shop. Today sitting on the sales table, the last pair, marked down so much I had to check the price three times were these lovelies....

How could I resist! Now my second pair of lovely red shoes these will certainly get a good workout over winter. Perhaps I should start a red shoe collection.

I just love Friday nights and as the rain continues to fall I'm getting ready for a delightful night in. I can't wait to get into my studio and make some new 'I heart' brooches. It feels like such a long time, I have many new things to heart.

I'm also looking forward to snuggling up by the fire with a pot of tea, my new Frankie magazine and my granny squares.

It feels like winter here today for the first time this year so I'm off to find some warm clothes and put the kettle on. Hope you Friday has been delightful, I'll be back in the morning with my Saturday Shopping List and a little shop update.

Much love and hooray for Fridays!
xxx


9 comments:

  1. I love that you happen to end up at the fave shoe shop - what is a girl to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh such lovely red shoes.
    Did you see your brooch on Cuteable this week?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You paint such a cosy picture. I'm putting the kettle on right now to make a pot of tea, to go with the dark chocolate with raspberries I've just cracked.
    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are so lovely. Perfect for winter.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh I love shoes too, especially red ones ;)

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, if the 'red' shoe fits...
    They are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my Sophie such gorgeous shoes again!!! so glad you didn't resist them!! we too are finally having some wintery weather I am loving it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love red shoes. I wonder why I don't have any???

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pair of red shoes for every occasion! What's not to love about that idea? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x