Monday, 5 January 2009

A lovely Monday to heart Brooches!

Its been very busy around my little house over the past few days. I'm so excited that some very sweet people like my brooches and I was delighted to be wrapping up orders and heading to the post office this morning. A big thank you for your messages and support, I have so much fun creating my little goodies it's so nice to see them go to a lovely homes.

Little packages ready for the mail (as I was putting the bows on I couldn't help singing 'Brown paper packages tied up with string!)

I found myself back in the studio last night replenishing my brooch supplies, coming up with lovely new ideas and thing to heart. This batch certainly has a little bit for everyone, knitters, photographers and even the Marie Antoinette lover.

I just love how they look like yummy little cookies all sitting together.

Here are just a few brooches from my latest crazy little collection which can be found in my shop:

I heart Fairytales..

I heart Polaroids..

I heart to Stitch..

I also made a quick trip to my lovely little haberdashery store for some new fabrics and to the local art supplies shop for some very interesting canvases I have had my eye on. I've been dreaming up some creations on tiny canvases and finally found the perfect size. Can't wait to get back to the studio and see what evolves. Keep a look out in the next few days..

Well I'm off to brew a pot of tea, dream up some lovely tales and enjoy the afternoon sunshine...


Hope you are enjoying a delightful Monday
xxx


4 comments:

  1. I could collect every one of your gorgeous brooches. I can't wait to get my brown paper package in the mail. Better get to my PO Box this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie,

    Your new brooches are so sweet :)
    I'm hearting dark chocolate just now and am working my way through a mountain load left over from christmas!

    I hope you have a fabulous 2009, i'm looking forward to reading about all your crafty work :)

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sophie,

    thanks so much for your comment on my blog! I didn´t know my forest made it to the etsy front page, so thanks for the notification! It totally made my morning so far :) Oh yes creations for 2009... I´m already dusting and readying tons of polaroids after scanning them.

    Your brooches are really beautiful! I already spotted the "I love Polaroid" one... Now I´ll have a look at your blog and cool etsy shop!

    Have a happy thursday! Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my new brooch (mine is the I heart to K1 P1), and I've had lots of people admire it!!Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x