Saturday, 13 December 2008

Shopping List Saturday..

There is just something about the deep hues of aubergine that I simply adore. In my eyes the world should be filled with aubergine and my world certainly is! My favourite, purple shoes! So with shades of cream and aubergine dancing through my thoughts I have created my very first Saturday Shopping List.






They are all just such delightful pieces, I'd love to find them all in my stocking on Christmas Day!

I'm so excited to be joining the lovely ladies who curate Shopping List Saturday, featuring fabulous creations from Etsy. Pop over to the ever delightful Fancy Picnic to check out the other amazing lists and get inspired for Christmas.

Well now I'm off to work in my little studio on some new treats for my shop and some Christmas presents. Might also get to do the rounds of a few local antique shops. What a delightful day.

Wishing you a lovely weekend xxx



5 comments:

  1. I love aubergine too Sophie -- and these choices from Etsy are fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection - who wouldn't want these beauties in their christmas stocking :)

    I'm off to have a peek around your blog and etsy shop...

    emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've very much enjoyed my visit! Lots of lovely things to look at...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I'm so late this week popping in to everyone's lists!

    What a great first list you've come up with! How could you go wrong with such a fabulous colour theme? Yum!
    Great to have you joining in, Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x