Sunday, 21 December 2008

Shopping List Saturday (on Sunday)

After a 4:30am start and a 2 flights I'm very excited to be home in Queensland. My hubby and I are having a delightful time catching up with family, enjoying lovely walks on the beach and even doing a spot of shopping. Inspired by the idea of 'home' this week's Shopping List is all about houses, homes and beautiful little nooks.






Many thanks to my sister Phoebe for her help finding the beautiful photography for this list. Please pop over to the ever delightful Fancy Picnic to check out the other amazing lists for some last minute Christmas shopping.


Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous holiday season.
Peace, Love and Joy
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great shopping list! I just did a little brag session about you over on my blog :)

    I hope good things come from it, have a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your blog is gorgeous Sophie, just my cup of tea! I will be back soon for a much longer peek around! merry xmas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x