Wednesday, 24 December 2008

On the Eve of Christmas...

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas, full of peace, love, joy and champagne!

I have had a fabulous day pottering around the antique stores in Paddington, Brisbane searching for some lovely vintage bits and pieces for my new pieces I'm currently dreaming up. Just thought I would share with you some of the beautiful things I found.

The best Antique store in Queensland!

Miss Posh Poodle- for everything vintage!

Beautiful embroided napkins, ribbon and stunning white gloves.

Close up detail of the napkins

Vintage fabric..


Vintage French hair slide..

Thanks so much to the lovely Rebecca from Edward and Lilly for the wonderful feature of my fabric brooches on her blog. My signature brooches will be available almost as soon as I return from holidays on the 30th of December. I am currently taking orders so if you have a lovely quote or favourite book you would like on a brooch please email me at sophieisobeldesigns@hotmail.com

Well I'm off to have a lovely evening with my family, we are having dinner at Salon, a stunning restaurant at Teneriffe.

May you enjoy many Christmas carols, cards and cuddles!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. You lucky lucky thing! Looks delightful, hope you were filled with inspiration! Have a wonderful Christmas honey. Great to see your brooches are being loved by many, your so clever xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas darl, hope to catch you soon!! Ive been shopping around for you heheh enjoy your weekend away

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x