Wednesday, 31 December 2008

Holiday Snaps and New Year wishes!

What a fabulous holiday we have had! The time just seemed to fly by! We got to catch up with our whole family and just loved seeing our niece and nephew! We had a wonderful time over Christmas with beautiful presents, wonderful company, plenty of backyard cricket and lots of fun all round!

Christmas Day by the pool in Surfers Paradise..

Drinks and Pressies!

My sister and I in our new Christmas hats and sunglasses!

A few days before Christmas my hubby and I had great afternoon at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary where my sister is a photographer. It's a must if you are ever in Brisbane!

Cuddle a Koala!

Getting a little too friendly with an Olive Python..

This Emu seemed to be very fond of us!

A very cute Joey..

Having a chat to the Kangaroo..

My very favourite animal, Smidgy the Barn Owl.

I can't believe it is New Years Eve today, how quickly the year has flown by! Thank you so much for your support and comments this year, I can't wait to bring you more adventures in 2009! I'm off to spend some time this afternoon in my little studio creating some lovely bits and pieces for my shop. Hopefully I will have some photos later in the day.

Have a wonderful night whatever you may be doing to see in the New Year and may all your wishes and dreams come true!

PS. Thanks so much to the lovely ladies from Etsy Cottage Style for featuring my Ocean Song brooch in their latest showcase.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Sophie...it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm amazed at how close you are to the animals in these photographs, but I think I could be quite far away from that python and be VERY happy indeed!! :)

    Wishing you all the very best for a blessed and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie,
    Thanks for the lovely compliment..I will be adding you too - to my Fav. blog list...xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x