Saturday, 6 December 2008

Everyday Beauty..

I took a moment out of the madness of my day today (filled with report writing and editing) to take a wonder around my neighbourhood and take in the beautiful overcast afternoon. I noticed as I took note of the details in my little town that everything in the world reflects beauty, it all depends on how you look at it.

I documented my walk in a series of photographs called 'Along the Garden Path' which I would like to share with you. I used the Lomography slogan 'shoot from the hip' to take each of these photographs as a way to find inspiration in the everyday.

This is how I see the world...







Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and enjoying the start of the festive season

xxx

1 comment:

  1. GREAT pictures in this entry!! All of them are so inspiring! It's such a shame... you get to see pretty blooming flowers, and it's snowing here!!! Thanks again for a great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x