Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Busy Bees!

Well December is finally upon us! It is now daylight here until 9pm, which is lovely however at times just a little too warm. December brings with it, Christmas trees, decoration choosing, beautiful window displays and lovely pressies from students. It also brings with it report card writing. Not my most favourite thing to do with my spare time. So this is a fleeting post to say that my little blog will not receive any attention until report writing is over next week. As I am totally distracted by all the beauty in the world (particularly in the silly season) I thought I would quickly put up some of my favourite bits and pieces at the moment, before recommencing the report writing madness.

My favourite decoration on my Christmas tree...


This delightful little zine created by Champignons

A lovely piece of assemblage art by Melbourne artist Little Brown Sparrow

My most favourite print by the ever adorable Marmee Craft which would look adorable in my lounge room...

Finally this adorable purse created by Sydney designer Tabitha Emma

Well I hope you are inspired by all these beautiful pieces, with Christmas just around the corner what better time to buy delightful things!

Much love and cups of tea xxx


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pieces you have shared!! Daylight until 9 p.m. and here we are dark by 5:00, sometimes 4:30. Isn't it amazing how different we are in the world, even when as people, we are the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just come over from Edward and Lilly and discovered your fabulous blog. Looking forward to reading lots more of it.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x