Monday, 27 October 2008

A sweet Monday...

Just a little post today on this very lovely Monday to share with you an idea I had walking to work this morning. I have always loved badges and brooches and have made a few interesting ones over the years. I had a vision this morning of these sweet little fabric badges with typewriter text on them. Little quotes from books and cute sayings, even some knitting ones to make my bestie smile. So I rushed home after work to see if I could bring my vision to life. I'm so happy with my sweet little badge, I'm going to make them in sets of three for my Etsy shop.

'I heart Tea Parties'

Made from some lovely fabrics and a little vintage silk and button.

I will leave you this evening with some beautiful stationary from some fabulous Aussie girls Poppies for Grace. This set would look just perfect on my antique desk...

Just so lovely. Well I'm off to get ready for tomorrow. I hope everyone has had a lovely Monday...

ttfn x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x