Sunday, 20 July 2008

Treasures found...

And the week went so quickly but that's alright because I have really been looking forward to a quite weekend. After receiving a spotlight voucher for my birthday on Wednesday I couldn't wait to get down there on Saturday and was on the search for a mannequin head to display my hats on. Lucky me I found one! I also found some other lovely bits and pieces and had a great time searching the isles.

Here is my lovely mannequin 'Molly'. I also got a great sewing companion for my work bench, some very cute buttons and some beautiful cotton yarn.


I was so excited to see what the yarn would look like I have got straight into a beret pattern to sell in the shop.

I'm loving the colour blend and can't wait to see how it will turn out.

So other than my spotlight adventure we had a lovely quite weekend and I spent some time catching up on some writing and some exams I had to mark for Monday. Here is the lovely big mess I made by the fire on Saturday night.

Thank goodness I've got a big lounge room.

Well back to work tomorrow and I'm counting down the days until Breaking Dawn comes out, its all getting very exciting just need to keep myself occupied for another two weeks.

I will leave you with a photo of my sister and I on the City Cat in Brisbane showing off our new sunglasses. Missing everyone lots, also missing the warm weather! Bring on Spring..


Much love xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x