Thursday, 3 July 2008

I heart shopping!

I wish I could be on permanent holidays all the time. Having a wonderful time visiting my family in Brisbane, already been to the GoMA (gallery of modern art) and shopped till I dropped at DFO (direct factory outlet). I even got to meet my gorgeous nephew Declan. Well I've got plenty of photos of my adventures so here they are...

Me with Declan

Very cute! (Go the Maroons!)

My sister and I playing DJ's @ GoMA

Writing a silly story on the walls @ GoMA in the I heart Art History exhibition


Mum and I outside GoMA


My shopping spree at DFO, I had so much fun (loving my new shoes and handbag!)

With many busy days ahead there will be plenty more photos soon. We are having my early birthday celebration on Friday night and I can't wait. We are going to an amazing Persian restaurant Zafron, which I'm sure will be wonderful.

Before I go I must post the very cute and a little kitsch hook case I made for my crochet hooks. I am so happy with the results that I will be whipping up quite a few for the shop when I get back home next week. I think the kookier the fabric the better!

The front with cute mushroom fabric and vintage button

Inside with contrast polka dots and room for all your hooks, scissors and a measuring tape

I hope everyone is having a lovely week. Happy Thursday!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x