Thursday, 17 July 2008

Happy Birthday to me!


Happy Birthday to me! How cute is my little cake..

Thank you to everyone who sent me lovely birthday wishes and pressies. I am another year older and as yet I don't feel a whole lot wiser, perhaps that comes in a few days. So I just thought I would share some photos with you of the beautiful bits and pieces I received from my lovely family and friends.


What lovely presents... a hair straightener and book from my grandparents, some beautiful bits from my dear friend Tara including the gorgeous dragonfly tote and amazing piece of glass art (back left). Also the beautiful owl print from my sis and spotlight voucher and yummy book from my favourite auntie Dizey! In the middle is an incredible bracelet and and earring from my mum and stepdad, aren't I spoiled!

Here is a close up of my beautiful bracelet and earrings, onyx and pearls just amazing! Also in the background is the Hello Kitty card my 6 year old sis got me, so cute.

Much love to everyone, its nice to be back home, although ever since I got home I have been so busy! Back to school already, plenty of fun. The week is nearly over already and I can't wait to spend some time in my little sewing room and uploading some more holiday snaps.

Happy Thursday x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x