Thursday, 17 July 2008

And some days I journal..

As my little moleskine journal creeps closer to its eight month celebration I thought I would share some photos with you of some of my favourite pages. My journal is such an important part of my life, it travels with me everywhere, even to work. So when the kids are working in class I secretly pull it out and get my daily fix.

Slowly filling the pages...

Some beautiful images from Design for Mankind

Ticket for the Picasso exhibition and an ACEO card I made inspired by the roof tops of Paris.

Some lovely cut outs from Vogue Living and a little article about notebooks and journals..

And finally my little homage to the Twilight Saga, with a great photograph from Entertainment Weekly and words from an 18th century poem that I thought was quite fitting..


Here's to all the journal and diary keepers of the world,may we continue to create intimate beauty.. x





1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x