Sunday, 4 May 2008

Moments of sewing room madness!

I ventured to my sewing room this afternoon for a little relaxation but I ended up with a 3.5 hour mission to create the ultimate satchel bag. And I did it! Still working on perfecting the seams but I am pretty happy with this one. It is similar to the one I made for Courtney last week but this time I made it wider and with interfacing so it has a little more structure.

I must say there were a few moments of madness, like accidentally sewing the strap on twisted and trying to sew with not enough light, but I got there in the end. So here it is the 'Wildflowers Satchel'.


The fabric worked out really nicely, I love the purple, green and chocolate together.

Sorry about the bad lighting, ran out of sunlight before I had finished so I had to take photos under the kitchen light.


I'm really happy that its roomy, fits plenty of things in. Thinking about making a shopping bag next to take to the local farmers markets.

Hope everyone has had a lovely relaxing day. I am going to pour myself a glass of wine and laugh at the crazy people in the Big Brother house!

ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x