Sunday, 30 March 2008

Paper, Quills, Ink and a little Jane Austen..

I thought I would share with you some of my recent purchases which I realised are all in the stationary category, surprise surprise!



I have been looking for vintage postcards for years so when I came across these at Rose Harvest Antiques at Irymple I could not believe my luck. Sue Clohesy the proprietor has an incredible collection of antiques and whole boxes of postcards! You need days to wander through the shop, I can't wait to go back!



This is my pride and joy, my search for a 'Jane Austen' quill has taken me across states and even countries and who would have guessed that I would find one right here in Mildura. The beautiful Frenchwares store Pleasantrees came up with the goods! Packaged in a little black box with chocolate brown ink, I'm in love! Now I just need to write a life changing romance novel with it!


I love holidays, its given me the chance to wonder around town and I came across our lovely little local scapbooking shop 'Scrapics'. I'm just loving the owls, car, horse shoe paper!

And while I'm talking about paper I thought I might introduce you to my new creation 'Olive'. I have been messing around with paper cut outs for a while and finally came up with a style I liked. This is 'Saturday Morning Market Olive'. She went down well with my six year old sister so I'm looking forward to making more and having a go at making a little book of her adventures. I just love her basket and little socks!


Well I best be off to watch So you think you can dance! How exciting! Hope you have had a relaxing weekend.. ttfn x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! ~ I just love receiving your comments! I'll be sure to pop by your place too. Much love ~ Sophie x